Let Me Introduce Myself
Hi, and welcome to the Learn for Life website. My name is Carol Casey. I have recently completed a BA in Adult Education and am keen to integrate it with my personal and professional experience by putting it to work. My background is in health care where I have developed and implemented training and educational materials. I also identify as a poet, nurse, partner, mother and doting grandmother. I live in Blyth, Ontario, Canada, near beautiful Lake Huron with my husband, a large garden, walls of books and my mac laptop. I am a lifelong learner, and also passionate about helping others to learn.
What I offer
- Workshops, customized training development, online courses and a blog on various topics related to my course material and learning in general.
- Resources to enhance/expand your learning on workshop and online course topics.
- You can sign up (see right or top of page) to receive my newsletter and updates on products and activities.
- Your feedback will be considered in choosing new subjects.
Lots of Learning Going on Here
- What works/doesn’t work for you about the website, the courses, the blog content?
- What are your learning needs?
- How can I assist you in meeting them?
- Lets start a conversation where together we create meaning from experience.